What is bluebook ?
bluebook is a cloud based solution for managing visitor registration.
The solution consists of a:
- a tablet based reception application that visitors interact with to register their visit
- an administrator portal to control, view, search and analyze visit data
Why should I care ?
Visitor registration is a requirement in many building and office receptions. Traditional methods in guest registration are extremely deficient. They are, to name a few:
- Slow and often inaccurate
- Difficult to secure (think information theft)
- Often exposes guest information (think privacy)
- Almost impossible to search (think audit)
- Almost impossible to derive any insights or analytics
- Often done with a plain book (think branding)
- Not so smart
- Most importantly, presents a poor visitor experience
Where can I use bluebook ?
- Office receptions
- Building receptions (commercial and residential)
- Villa compounds
So how does it work ?
It’s simple. bluebook is a touch screen friendly app that runs on any Windows 10 device. You may download the app from the Windows App Store. We built it this way to accommodate a wide range of devices. Guests or receptionists (on behalf of guests) interact with the app to capture the visit details.
At the same time, we have provided a cloud based portal that permits office or facility managers to:
- View visit history
- Customize required visitor details
- Search and analyze data
- Enable smart features such as host notification
How do I get started ?
You need 4 things and you’re good to go.
- A subscription. Subscriptions are available on a per month per location basis. Kindly get in touch to arrange a demo.
a. Download the app bluebook on the Microsoft App store
b. Get onto the portal on https://www.my.bluebook.tech (Use your credentials to log in)
- Internet Connection: A wi-fi connection, or a 4G dongle would work
- Hardware: Any Windows 10 based hardware. We generally recommend the Microsoft Surface line
How do I get started ?
Also simple. You will need a
- Subscription: with the subscription you get a password and a PIN code. Use the password for portal access and the PIN for bluebook app access
- Internet Access
- 4G Dongle
- Official kit available for purchase (tablet + stand) against an onboarding fee
- Or bring your own Windows 10 hardware
Can I see it without trialing ?
What are the main features of bluebook ?
|Custom Visitor Fields||✓|
|Host Notification – Email||✓|
|Host Notification – SMS/Voice||✓ (Extra)|
How is bluebook priced ?
Bluebook adopts a straightforward per location prepaid pricing model. You can subscribe monthly or annually while specifying the number of locations required. We offer volume discounts for multiple locations as well as annual plans. Please contact us for more information.
Do you have a free plan?
No but our plan come with a free, no obligation, one month trial. You will only be charged at the end of the trial.
I want to cancel my subscription, can I keep my data ?
Bluebook features the ability to print and export your data. We currently support CSV and PDF export of your basic visit data.
How is my data secure ?
Security is our number one priority at bluebook. We care deeply about our services and about our customer’s data being secure. Our Trust and Security page details some of the controls we put together to support this goal.
What training is included with bluebook ?
We have worked hard on producing easy to follow user guides in multiple mediums (document and video). Need more help? Talk to us
What support is included with bluebook?
Your plan comes with free email support ([email protected])